Wednesday, November 23, 2011

'My Wonderful Dad'

This is me & my Daddy. I hadn’t been allowed to see him by his spouse for months. There is nothing on Earth that is worse than not being able to be by the ones you love and care about most when they need you most.

Before the court ruled, the judge allowed me to go to the property and see my Dad & take photos, videos etc. I was just happy to see my Dad & laughed at the crazy madness in the background.

I love you Dad! I know in my heart he knows in his heart I haven’t and will not give up on him. I will forgive from my heart, because I have to. I will continue to do what is right in my heart."

Source:
My Wonderful Dad

Note:
Ronald Richard Kirkwood September 19, 1942 - June 21, 2011 I love you Dad! I know you are happy now. Your heart will forever live on through mine.

2 comments:

StandUp said...

I'm so sorry you lost your wonderful Dad.

Mike said...

Your step-mother must have been a real piece of work. I am sorry you missed valuable time with your Dad.