Friday, March 30, 2012

DEMAND FOR DISCLOSURE OF THE WORDS THAT KENNETH DITKOWSKY UTTERED THAT WERE KNOWINGLY UNTRUE

One of the tactics that the Court appointed guardians has been able to get away with to discourage you and me from exercising our FIRST AMENDMENT RIGHTS is to be vague but very direct with accusations. For instance, the ARDC complaint against me charges me with lying to Dr. Patel and to Judicial Officials. If I knowingly told an untruth the accuser should be able to state specifically what words and phrases that I uttered that were untrue, and how she knows that I knew that they were untrue. For instance: Ms. L. Black accuses me of lying to Dr. Patel. OK – what words did I utter to Dr. Patel that were untrue. The letter that she refers to does not say anything that was untrue. If you look at the ARDC complaint filed against me (on the Illinois Attorney Registration and Discipline Commission website the complaint is long on accusations and conclusions but it is almost a void on specifically stating any words and phrases that were knowingly untrue. A lie is a specific statement - it is not a procrustean interpretation of some words and phrases that are randonly chosen. I submit to each person who reads this e-mail that every word that I communicated in connection with the Sykes case was accurate and is backed up by either a Court transcript, a communication from an aggrieved person, an affidavit, or something very tangible. I am very resentful at being called a liar on the website of the Illinois Attorney Registration and Discipline Commission. I urge everyone who reads this e-mail to write the ARDC and demand specifics. We all have First Amendment Rights.

As the agency that regulates attorneys should set a high standard for transparency you each as citizens have a right to know if I am a liar. In particular, as the ARDC posted the complaint for the public to observe it should in the interests of fairness disclose sufficient facts to let the public know exactly what words and phrases I used to convey a false statement to whomever I allegedly made that statement. In particular, as an example in Count 1 I am accused of lying to Dr. Patel. You as a member of the public who has been told I liedm therefore are entitled to know what words I conveyed to Dr. Patel that were untrue. If I did not specifically use any words you should know that also. It, therefore, follows that I did not use the words; someone else has been frugal with the truth. You as a member of the public who has read the posting of the ARDC have the right to know all about that event as well.

Going one step further, I am supposed to have lied to Judicial Officials. You also should know who those judicial officials were and when, where and exactly what knowingly untrue words and phrases I uttered or conveyed to those officials. I, therefore, urge each and every person who is interested in fighting the cause of Elder Abuse and Financial Exploitation to inquire of the Illinois Attorney Registration and Discipline Commission and determine for yourself if I lied to anyone, and if so exactly what statements that I made that were knowingly untrue. I waive any right of privacy as to this matter as you as people who have trusted me have a right to know if I am indeed a liar!

Ken Ditkowsky
www.ditkowskylawoffice.com

See Also:
Mary Sykes, Illinois Victim

9 comments:

Thelma said...

From prior personal experience with bench and bar discipline, I have no confidence in their self-serving systems whatsoever.

Tim Lahrman said...

I know Ken Ditkowsky personally, we have met, discussed the issues and have likewise broken bread together. Ken is a fine man, a good man, a proud man of honor,integrity honesty and sound moral character -- he is NOT the liar he is being made out to be and if the liars who accuse Ken had one ounce of integrity and character I would be more than surprised.

Bottom line, it has been my experience in life, and in guardianship advocacy, that those who accuse another of being a liar are generally the real liars.

Shame on the liars and the ARDC, I think they have met their match in Ken and I will support Ken in any way I can because I am a fan of freely exercising my 1st Amendment rights of association and free speech.

StandUp said...

Ken Ditkowsky just keeps on coming!

Sue said...

I appreciate reading about the tactics from the advantage point of a practicing attorney, one of the few good guys.

I've learned a wealth of information in addition to being motivated to stand firm and strong never giving in to threats used as a method to instill fear into those seeking the truth.

Sue said...

Thank you Tim for your personal observations and input. What you describe fits the Ken Ditkowsky that I came to know.

Norma said...

I have a feeling they will be silent on the full disclosure demand because they know they've crossed the line.

Steve said...

I agree, Tim Lahrman took the words right out of my mouth!

Barbara said...

I believe Mr. Ditkowsky is a good man and I am completely on his side.

Roger said...

Attorney Ditkowsky keeps his cool no matter what. He's got ARDC on the ropes and they know it.