Sunday, June 30, 2013

Tonight on T.S. Radio: Elder Abuse and Exploitation and Murder

Rosanne Miller: I am dealing with the cover up of the death of my Mother. The court system left my Dad with Dementia and mentally impaired, incompetent and in abuse: literally living like a pig for 6 yrs while I tried to get guardianship which the court refused me.

Now the corporate agents have stolen $250,000 from their estate. My Dad is now in a nursing home trying to kill himself so the agents loaded him up on drugs to subdue him which is abuse by chemical restraint. The agents have gutted their home throwing away any final evidence to link the suspect of Mom's death while it is still an "ongoing" investigation. The Corporate Agents have done everything they can to support the suspect and abuser cause they knew that is where they would make their money. The suspect walks free to this day.

This is nothing short of conspiracy and racketeering.

Great country we live in.

5:00 pm PST … 6:00 pm MST … 7:00 pm EST … 8:00 pm EST

LISTEN LIVE or listen to the archive later

No comments: