Wednesday, March 26, 2014

A Birthday Card Campaign for Mike

From his loving sister, Tracey Anne Miller:

Please donate birthday cards by April 3 at:

Michael David Miller
c/o Tree of Life, Inc.
13458 North Gayton Rd.
Richmond, VA. 23233

And tell him that I love him so very much. He is my hero!!!

This was taken four years ago after my last trip to visit and discovering that my brother had been tied into a chair and left in his room for over a year and he could hardly walk.

He more strength than any other man that I have known in my lifetime (except for my father and my younger brother in all that we went through).



Source:
Happy Birthday Brother Michael - "The Power of Love"

7 comments:

Thelma said...

What a terrible experience for victims and their families!
Happy Birthday, Mike! Hope it's a better day.

Anonymous said...

A very nice idea and I hope Mike gets lots of cards!

Sara said...

Beautiful video Tracey! Happy Birthday Mike.

Christi said...

Good sister!

Tracey Anne Miller said...

I wish to thank the National Association to Stop Guardian Abuse for posting this request. I miss Mike so very much! It has been now 4 years since I have seen him for doing what is in my brother's best interest in filing reports of abuse and neglect.

I am grateful for all those that have sent their birthday greetings to my brother! He is one of a kind and the last of my immediate family.

Blessings to all of you and may we soon see a society where people are not reduced to a piece of paper and a dollar sign.

Diane said...

Happy Birthday Michael!

Tracey Anne Miller said...

We wish to thank all of our brothers and sisters, their friends and families for making Mike's 65th Birthday Celebration the very best ever.

This outpouring of love from so many cherished people goes to show that the power of love is the most powerful state that one could live by. We are so grateful as our association with so many of you in our beautiful world continues to give us faith in humanity!

Spiritual Heart Based Activism comes from the Heart, as we all know! Love and Blessings to all of you!