Monday, June 2, 2014

Video: 'Corrupt Limited Guardian Says She Can't Handle Mental Health Caseloads...'



My autistic son has a limited guardian named Erin Sanford. Sanford is a corrupt, lying attorney that was appointed by the neglectful and incompetent Probate Court of Franklin County, OH. On this tape you will hear Sanford tell me and another corrupt attorney that she cant handle a mental health caseload and that type of caseload!

Source:
Corrupt Limited Guardian Says She Can't Handle..."

3 comments:

Thelma said...


If government workers can't handle their caseloads, then volunteer programs are needed.

Tracey Anne Miller said...

I commend this mother for coming forth and exposing the court/legal system in guardianship in the case of her son in the state of Ohio.

We need more people to step forward in reforms of our loved ones who are abused and neglected in institutions through and by the people who are supposed to be here to serve and protect our most vulnerable citizens.

StandUp said...

I agree, Thelma.

On the other hand, I think it's important not to fall into the same pattern as the abusers. "Corrupt" and "lying" are words that should be chosen wisely. And maybe they were in this case. We just don't know and so when I see words like this used, I automatically question that the words might be painting the picture with too wide of a brush.