Using the Guardianship Fraud Hotline, you can anonymously report potential incidents of financial fraud or waste involving court-appointed guardianships over elderly, minor children and incapacitated individuals. This includes but is not limited to:
* Missing money or property
* Suspicious loans, funds transfers, opened or closed accounts/lines of credit
* Suspicious purchase or sale of real or personal property
* Violations of federal, state or local laws, rules or regulations
* Guardian has a conflict of interest or exhibits signs of more expensive lifestyle
* Forced removal from their home or residence
Division of Inspector General.
If you suspect physical abuse or neglect, please contact the Florida Department of Children and Families at 1-800-96ABUSE (1-800-962-2873).
You may also view our resources page for additional agencies that may be of assistance.
For more information about guardianships, please view our guardianship page.
Palm Beach County Florida Guardianship Fraud Hotline