Tuesday, October 8, 2024

80-year-old 'Elvis Impersonator' living life with a Hunk of Burning Love

It's not every day you meet an Elvis impersonator who is eighty years young. 

In this Zevely Zone, I went to Carlsbad to meet 'JD the King'. 

I would think at 80 years old we'd all love to be living life with a hunk of burning love. John Duncan will never forget the first time he heard Elvis Presley. 

"Well just like everyone else I said I really love this guy's singing," said JD. 

Decades later while singing karaoke, he found his calling. 

"People said you really sound like Elvis, and I said thank you very much, you're fantastic," said JD. 

The King was born. In 1988 JD performed his first Elvis show at a Christmas Party. "This here is my very first outfit and this here is my very first gig," said JD. 

Source:
80-year-old 'Elvis Impersonator' living life with a Hunk of Burning Love

No comments: