Friday, April 22, 2011

'She is not in any pain. I am.'

Noni was having difficulty breathing earlier but is better now. She is sleeping. They are giving her morphine every two to three hours. She is not in any pain. I am.

Many of my personal belongings are still at my Grandmother's house. Clothes, furniture, personal items, home decor, linens, paperwork, dishes, china, glasses, STUFF! These are all items that I brought with me when I moved to San Francisco to care for my Grandmother at the request of my brother and uncle.

I can EVEN prove that these are my property. I have receipts and other documentation proving that the items were purchased by me with my money before I moved to my Grandmother's house.

YOU WILL NEVER guess what is happening. Lawrence "Larry" Siracusa, the one that just flat out lies to the Judge, will not allow me to pick-up my property!!

I don't know why I am surprised!

He is responsible for over $600,000 in expenses over a 12 month period that are being charged to my Grandmother's Trust!

He is responsible for the fact that my Grandmother is being forced to die in a nursing home. Years ago she made me promise I would never let this happen. I dispise him for what he has done to my Grandmother.

He is responsible for filing dozens of documents with the court that are full of lies and exaggerations...pure fiction. He then has his client sign the pack of lies and perjure herself.

He is the reason that my Uncle Paul and I have been excluded from my Grandmother's life for the past 18 months.

He is the reason my children have had only limited access to their Great Grandmother.

Source:
NoniKatiesHouse

7 comments:

Jason said...

I am glad to see another website/blog out there on our subject, but am sorry at the same time because it means another victim.

Terry said...

The pain and your love for your Grandmother speak loud and clear.

Rachael said...

It breaks my heart. I will pray for both of you.

Anonymous said...

The protection racket is out of control there is no reason for this. Beware folks you are next don't believe it? Think again.

StandUp said...

I am so sorry. We all want to protect our grandparents and it hurts us to the core when we can't. It's not right and it will never be right.

Amy said...

Join NASGA!

Jay said...

There will be no justice to our elderly if many of the state guardian codes are not dramatically changed.
We have been denied visitation with our 91 yr old Mother since January of 2008.
Pleas do not give up.