Tuesday, October 4, 2011
Britney Spears Scheduled to Give Oral Depo
Britney is scheduled to give her oral deposition on January 15, 2012.
The jury trial date is set for April 23, 2012 at 10:00am in Department 74, where Britney will possibly be taking the stand.
The Honorable TERESA SANCHEZ-GORDON will be the Judge in this case.
BRAND SENSE PARTNERS LLC’s Plaintiff Counsel will be Goeffrey A. Neri.
BRITNEY SPEARS ET AL’s Defendant Counsel will be Howard Weitzman.
Brand Sense will be looking to have the “sealed documents” unsealed October 15, 2011 overlooked by Honorable Teresa Sanchez-Gordon.
UNLIMITED CASE (Amount demanded exceeds $25,000)
1. The statement was submitted by party: Brand Sense Partners, LLC
2. The complaint was filed on: 3/30/2011 (Complaint)
4/22/2011 (First Amended Complaint)
The cross-complaint was filed on: 6/06/2011
3. All parties (Britney Brands, Inc) named in the complaint and cross-complaint have been served, have appeared, or have been dismissed.
4. Type of case: [complaint] — Breach of contract; fraud and deceit; rescission; declaratory relief; tortious interference with contractual relations; compensatory and punitive damages.
5. A jury trial is set.
6. Jury trial date is set for April 23, 2012.
7. Brand Sense will be represented by Louis R Miller & Geoffrey A. Neri at trial.
8. Brand Sense accept to file the following motions before trial: Motion for Summary Judgement.
9. The following will be completed by the date specified:
All key witnesses; including Britney Jean Spears
Requests For Admission
Requests For Products Of Documents
Brand Sense will be seeking relief from probate court orders precluding the deposition of Britney Spears.