Sunday, May 10, 2020

Beth Hart: Mama, This One's for You



Beth Hart - the GRAMMY nominated singer and songwriter with a voice "reminiscent of Etta James and Janis Joplin” (Music Connection) -  released a moving Mother’s Day video for her song “Mama This One’s For You," featured on her latest release 'Better Than Home.’

The video features footage of Hart with her Mother, as well as clips submitted from fans with their moms or children. The video begins with Hart introducing the song at a  performance at London’s Union Chapel - “When I wrote it, I was so filled with I guess guilt, that I went and I called my mom and I was like, ‘I wrote you this song,' and I played the song and I cried the whole way through it. And she’s like, ‘Ok Beth, just call me later when you’re not so upset.' So this is for her. I love my momma more than anything.”

Source:
Beth Hart: Mama, This One's for You

No comments: