Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Website: So Sorry Mom

Mom died August 29th @ 11:20pm in the Year 2010: Don't be "sorry" my mom is gone...maybe there is a G-d for He finally woke up and took her, He could have had her live until age 97 as did two of her sisters. They were never going to allow me to be a welcomed visitor in that horrible facility, with all the rules they put upon us. I'm just very very sad that for the love of money, which led to negative thoughts which bread into sins of hatered and jealousy, the brothers choose to 'allow it all', which lead to complete and total abuse of a parent whom only always lived and gave her entire being, heart and soul, for her family.

Source:
SoSorryMom.com

6 comments:

Holly said...

For your loss, I am truely sorry. The pain and suffering, total abuse your mom went through because the "brothers choose to allow it all" sickens me. You will be in our thoughts and prayers.
My mother is caught in an abusive, neglectful, exploitive guardianship too, sanctioned by Volusia County Court in Florida and under the guardianship of "Jetta Getty" owner of "Young at Heart Elderly Services."
My brother "William C. Denmark" has faciliated and allowed Getty to steal my mothers life, holding her prisioner in Florida all the while knowing mother is a resident and domicile of Pennsylvania.
As your mother did, mine also gave her entire being, heart and soul, for her family. I'll never understand how/why a human being would do this to another. My brother, the only boy was mothers pride and joy. She gave to him endlessly yet "All for the love of money" he threw her away!
May God forgive them.

Thelma said...

Children fighting each other is a direct cause of getting sucked into the guardianship "Meat Grinder"!

Mediate or lose!

Sue said...

You did all you could and your Mom knows it. Deepest sympathies to you, your mom is at peace.

Betty said...

My heart breaks for you.

It's always about money and the love of it.

You did your best. Your Mom knew how much you loved her.

Diane said...

It's so sad to think of how many families suffer thru this same horror.

I am sorry you lost your dear Mom and I pray for your healing.

StandUp said...

If you are not already a NASGA member, we hope you'll join us.

We do understand how you feel and we must all work together to fix this mess called guardianship so future victims won't suffer as our loved ones have.