Thursday, March 23, 2017

Film Producer Seeking Assisted Suicide Stories


The producers of  The Euthanasia Deception documentary (www.VulnerableFilm.com) are working on a new film dealing with the effects of assisted suicide in America. 

Assisted suicide is currently legal in the States of Oregon, Washington, Vermont, California, and the District of Columbia. 

If you or a loved one have felt coerced, experienced abuse, or come back from the brink of death by assisted death, we would like to hear from you. 

Email us a brief description with contact information at VulnerableStories@gmail.com.

Full Article & Source:
Film Producer Seeking Assisted Suicide Stories

4 comments:

Betty said...

I can't wait for this film. Assisted suicide needs to be exposed. Or at least it needs to be transparent. People tend to think it's a flowers and hymns moment, but it's not.

Anonymous said...

Never, ever, ever forget what was done to Terri Schiavo. Murdered in plain sight.

Anonymous said...

Terri Schiavo was not murdered.......I see my father now living the life of Terri Schiavo and would that I could give him a pill, I would do so as I Know he would not want to "live" this way...........to be bed bound, no site, comprehension, hearing, lifted in a chair to be bathed, back to wearing diapers......this is not what my Dad wanted.........and I guarantee you that it was not what Terri Schiavo wanted either..........for her family to want her alive, I understand, but it was selfish........they were not thinking of what Terri wanted........that was not a life..........

Naomi said...

Second Anonymous, I'm sorry your father is so profoundly disabled and I know the struggles as it happened in my family too. And I can tell you my loved one didn't want to live that way. Who does? But, it happened and we had to deal with it. Months later, my loved one got very sick and in a moment of clarity said very clearly, "Do you think I'll be ok?" Humans have a basic need and drive to live no matter what.

No one wants to be in the condition of Terri Schiavo or your father, or my loved one. But, that's out of our hands.

Terri Schiavo didn't have medical problems when she was starved and dehydrated to death. Starving is excruciating pain and there's nothing pretty or ideallic about it. Nothing.

I believe she was murdered too.