Monday, November 8, 2021

I am NOT Incapacitated: I Do NOT Need a Guardian

 
Hi. My name is Jenna Hiniker. I live in Grand Rapids, MN. My vulnerable adult financial cadi waiver case manager Erin Kienlen from Blue Earth County, MN petitioned to take away ALL my guardianship rights away. She is stating I am incapacitated and not able to provide, food, water, safety, shelter, medical care and not able to make responsible decisions. 
 
She stated I am in need of a guardian because she stated I need someone to sign releases of information, coordinate care and find proper housing for me. 
 
I do all of this myself. I sign releases of information, have huge coordinated team of medical and mental health professionals working with me and I am on housing lists to get an apartment in my community. 
 
I have shelter, food, water, medical care, and I am safe and making responsible decisions for myself. 
 
This is best I have done in 5 years of my life. I have worked really hard to get to where I am today. I refused to be silent on this matter.
 
I want the public to know truth about abusive and corrupt probate guardianship and need for guardianship reform. I want to thank Dr. Sam Sugar, MD and founder of Americans Against Abusive Probate Guardianship. He has advocated for me. I am grateful for his passion in helping others and shedding light on the issue of guardianship reform. His website: https://aaapg.net/
 
Source:

1 comment:

Mary Waddell said...

Hooray for Jenna Hiniker!