Tuesday, April 12, 2022

Britney Spears’ lawyer shares real reason he took on conservatorship case

Britney Spears’ lawyer shares real reason he took on conservatorship case

Britney Spears’ attorney explains the real reason he decided to take her conservatorship case, despite it being ‘utterly out of the ordinary’.

During his interview with THR, Mathew Rosengart was quoted saying, “I was concerned, even before getting involved, about why this woman appeared to have some of her fundamental rights and civil liberties stripped away.”

“As a former federal prosecutor, I had experience with criminal defendants who were charged with committing heinous crimes, and they had the right to choose their own counsel, yet Britney did not have that right.”

In terms of his personal reasons for taking the case in the first place, Mr Rosengart admitted, “I’ve always detested bullying, even growing up. Bullying a woman is even more unacceptable and abhorrent.”

“It was troubling to me both personally and professionally, and I felt I could help stop it, as a lawyer and otherwise. That’s a pledge I made, and it was really rewarding to be able to help.”

Full Article & Source:

No comments: