Saturday, May 24, 2008

A Grandchild's Fight

My Grandma was stolen from me when I was 11 years old.
I am now 15 and want to speak out about what the conservator and guardian in Tucson Arizona did to my family.
My whole family lived together and we were very happy. Janice Bernardini came in and separated my Mom and Dad. My Dad was sick and needed Mom to take care of him. He died because they did not care. He was only 43 and was supposed to meet my kids someday. Now I am the man of my family and I will not let them take anymore from me.
I love my Grandma and want her back. I am not allowed to call her or visit her without “permission” or supervision. My Mom and Grandma were best friends and they won’t ever let them talk again

My Grandma has money and they like to use it. They threw my Mom, sister and me on the street with no place to go. They spent over 1million dollars to ruin my Mom. We had to leave Arizona just so Mom could raise us in peace. Mom is not allowed to talk about what they did to our family. They made her sign a paper promising not to speak. Judge Clark Munger called my Mom a bad mother. HE WAS WRONG. He may have hurt my family but he will be stopped. I will get my Grandma free so she can watch me and my sister make Dad proud.
I love you Grandma  and I will never stop fighting for you!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

This profile reiterates the fact that it's not only the victim who is victimized, but the abuse trickles down from generation to generation --- here to the victim's grandson who can't call or visit his grandmother without permission of the guardian.

The Grandmother and the Grandson both suffer and both of them are innocent pawns of the guardianship racket.

Anonymous said...

This child was forced to sit through 2 funerals for his father with a security guard at the door so the guardian could keep the family apart. Jan Bernardini must be stopped. She has transferred property to her dependent daughter from a wards estate. The deed is posted at the votenojudgemunger.com website and yet nothing has been done. It is unjust enrichment and cannot be spun to be legal activity in any way. The document posted is now missing from the assesrors office in Pima County. This must be stopped. These children need their Grandma back. She tells them she is bored and lonely. She was never bored or lonely before these people came in. They said the family "overstimulated" her. Stimulation is what keeps the mind active and the will to live strong. It is essential for the human spirit to be needed and not simply exist. Jean is a beautiful person who has just buried her only child at the age of 87. Grief can be debilitating and she needs her family. These children lost a father they adored. Jean can give them his stories she remembers all too well. Ms. Bernardini will be stopped and held accountable for the lives she has destroyed. This battle has been endured for 5 years and we will prevail in the end. We will do it for Forest who wanted his mother free.

Anonymous said...

The profile said, "I will get my Grandma fee so she can watch me and my sister make Dad proud."

What an exceptional young man!

I believe this grandson will never give up. Dad is already proud!

Anonymous said...

How sad. Our future generations are learning early in life about evil and how others are driven by greed.

How many more needless tragedies will it take to fully expose this ongoing cruel and inhumane treatment of law abiding citizens?

And, when will it STOP?

Anonymous said...

The Grandma has reason to be proud and know her grandson.

Check out the "votenojudgemunger" site listed below the story. It is telling.

It appears his court, (along with many other probate courts across the nation)dispense pain and plunders $$$$$$$$.