Tuesday, September 12, 2017

Tonight on T. S. Radio with Marti Oakley: The Medical Abduction of Anastasia Adams with Yolanda Bell






5:00 pm PST … 6:00 pm MST … 7:00 pm CST … 8:00 pm ES
T
Yolanda Bell has been fighting for her sister Anastasia Adams. Forced under the control of another of those "guardians" who are supposed to be overseeing her care, we see the usual method of operation.

Prevent Hospitals from Seeking Guardianship As Means 2 Override Patient Rights

Day 204 – Here We Go Again
Yesterday when I was told by Inova Alexandria Hospital personnel that I could not visit my sister and had to leave the hospital it was supposedly because they did not have a sitter to eagle eye me during my visit. I was assured they would call me and let me know when they had one available. When I called and spoke with the nursing supervisor on the floor my sister was on I was told they thought she might be discharged and to call back later. At around 2:20 I called the nursing facility to see if she had been brought back so I could head out there before the end of my restricted visiting times and they had not heard she would be sent back today. I called the hospital and spoke with the floor supervisor again. This time she told me I would have to speak with guardian Labowitz to get any information on visitation. I reminded her what she had stated earlier about a sitter and she repeated that I would need to speak with Labowitz. I emailed him and asked if I would be able to visit Anastasia in the hospital this evening. He responded that she would be returned to the nursing facility sometime after 4:30 pm, he then stated I would not be able to see her until Monday. So Anastasia has gone through a very traumatic situation and other than several hours on Wednesday she has been denied her family to comfort her and only then because they thought she was dying.

LISTEN to the show live or listen to the archive later

1 comment:

Kathleen Dunn said...

Restricted visits are never good for the vulnerable person. It is sickening how these so-called professional guardians get away with ABUSE.