Monday, May 14, 2018

Tonight on Marti Oakley's T. S. Radio: Abolishing Probate with Guest Yolanda Bastic






5:00 pm PST … 6:00 pm MST … 7:00 pm CST … 8:00 pm EST

Probate nightmare in Lake County Ohio. My family came to America from communist Yugoslavia. My father wanted a better life for his 3 daughters. He passed away 12/ 2013 since then our lives became a nightmare you can't wake up from. The court appointed an administrator to handle the estate, was supposed to seek our input, it never happened. From the beginning I feel the attorney had an agenda of his own, to make sure the heirs get nothing from the estate. He had 1000 + cases. Has he broken many laws? The judge, a friend of his says he's doing a good job. We lost property $700,000, now my dad's home is in foreclosure. He’s trying to evict my sister from doing business in the restaurant my family owned for 40+ years. I tried the media and got nowhere. I’m desperate this is the battle that I can’t afford to lose.

No comments: