Saturday, June 17, 2023

John Amos Accuses Daughter of 'Elder Abuse' After Denying Her GoFundMe Health Claims: 'She Would be the Primary Suspect'


By:Samantha Benitz

John Amos pointed the finger at his daughter, Shannon, after she launched a now-defunct GoFundMe with a $500,000 goal, claiming her famous father was "the victim of elder abuse, neglect, and financial exploitation," RadarOnline.com has learned.

The Good Times actor's son K.C. Amos took to Instagram with a video update on Thursday, explaining "there are many different aspects to this situation."


"It's interesting how many people have made a conclusion while we are still discovering new elements every single day," his caption read.

Amos, 83, was seen on the phone with someone ready to offer legal advice as he remained hospitalized in Memphis with K.C. at his bedside.


"I'm not in the hospital as a result of anything that happened recently, other than the fact that about a month ago, I was hospitalized because I was suffering from water retention and a couple of other issues — all of which have been corrected, or at least addressed," the Coming to America star clarified during his call.  

"I'm very capable and I'm very confident in the doctors that I have here and the medical staff that my son has assembled all around me. So I feel very good about that," he continued. "Prior to entering the hospital, I had some ongoing issues with my daughter, who I feel has taken advantage of me."

Full Article & Source:
John Amos Accuses Daughter of 'Elder Abuse' After Denying Her GoFundMe Health Claims: 'She Would be the Primary Suspect'

See Also:
CBI investigating allegations of possible elder abuse against actor John Amos

John Amos, 83, 'is doing well' following elder abuse allegations

No comments: