Tuesday, July 10, 2018

Tonight on Marti Oakley's T. S. Radio: Hospice Survivors and Victims With Carly Walden

5:00 pm PST … 6:00 pm MST …
7:00 pm CST … 8:00 pm ES
T
Join our show this evening and welcome our guest Lawrence Black. Lawrence is going to share with us what his father went through at the end of his life. Lawrence has great suggestions to restoring the culture of life after what his family went through in the medical field. He also supports many causes and designs clothing at phmstwclothingco.com. He is an advocate and we look forward to his appearance.

BRIEF TIMELINE FOR ULYSSES BLACK

My dad was doing extremely well despite his dementia while at his assisted living facility just prior to moving to the Fountains at Franklin assisted living in Southfield, MI around the first of March 2015. Once he moved there my dad was still doing pretty well but things did definitely go downhill. I do not recall a specific treatment plan being put into place upon his arrival, but the facility was supposed to take care of my dad’s needs. After a month or two I signed up with the assisted living facility’s new elderly or geriatric care doctor who was Dr. De Morales, and the ONLY time I ever heard from him regarding the care or care plan for my dad was once right after I signed up with this doctor for my dad who came recommended by the Fountains.

LISTEN TO THE SHOW LIVE or listen to the archive later

No comments: