Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Living Somewhere Between Hope and Despair

There has been no life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness for my Mother and me because of the way her guardianship has been mishandled.

I was pulled away from my Mother just after my Father had passed away - after 60 years of marriage.

My Mother is denied her right to see her only living child who has taken care of her entire family over the last 30 years. Who could be a better advocate for my Mother than her daughter ?

Where are my Mother’s Human and Civil Rights as she sits alone in a nursing home - dying - when this is not necessary?

This whole case has been tainted by judicial and prosecutorial misconduct involving judges, attorneys and court officials showing us how greed and corruption shattered not only our financial world but the democracy in the court room. The court and state system are irretrievably broken.

There is a human story behind these court decisions and it needs to be told. I am my Mother’s daughter - tough and resolute - and I won’t stop until the truth comes out.

There is not one justifiable reason why this daughter has not seen her Mother in three years - broken court system, broken ombudsman program and broken state system - or not!

Source:
Helen Mogus

7 comments:

StandUp said...

You're right, your Mother should have the right to see her daughter - and to be with her for that matter.

In guardianship, the guise of protection is used to accomplish evil deeds.

Anonymous said...

Advocates are often shunted aside simply because they are advocating. I am sorry this happened to you and your Mother.

Sue said...

I wish I could rescue your mother from the grips of guardianship which is a life sentence imposed on an innocent victim, the ward and the ward's family.

Convicted mass murderers and child molesters and child killers have more rights and liberties than a ward of the state.

If a prisoner complained about being isolated, a bevy of civil rights lawyers and Jessie Jackson would be screaming and hollering and filing lawsuits.

There is a clear pattern by the guardianship mob to ISOLATE the ward from family, friends and clergy.

I can only imagine what your mother is thinking and this is exactly what the guardianship players want as they use prisoner of war tactics on our mothers and fathers.

Betty said...

It's a crying shame. My heart goes out to you and your Mother.

Norma said...

I hope you will be able to resolve this horriffic situation and see your Mother again.

Watching said...

When you are in that feeling of despair, remember hope and cling on to that.

timlahrman said...

"Hope Never Disappoints"

You are in Ma., get a copy of Barbara Johnson's book immediately.

"Behind the Black Robes -- Failed Justice"

if you wish post me an email contact, I may have some helpful insight for you. I will keep an eye on your story.