8 Ways Seniors Can Protect Themselves from Getting the Coronavirus
1. Limit unnecessary travel whenever possible.
2. Reschedule non-essential doctor appointments.
3. If you can’t avoid going out, use barriers to protect yourself.
4. Try preparing meals ahead of time when possible.
5. Sanitize high-traffic areas regularly and practice good personal hygiene.
6. Practice social distancing.
7. Try to exercise whenever possible.
8. Reach out to family & friends.
Staying connected and spreading hope.
One of the best stories I’ve read recently is how two daughters are still managing to keep in touch with their mother despite the Coronavirus’ impact. CNN shares that Bridget Parkhill and her sister Carmen Gray visit their mother everyday outside of the Life Care Center nursing facility in Kirkland, Washington, one of the hardest hit places in our nation. They not only talk to their mother outside her window but also eat lunch with her.
Full Article & Source:
Coronavirus: How to Keep Seniors Safe